San Diego Motorcycle Crash Attorneys
Aggressive. Ethical. Experienced.
"Minor" motorcycle accidents are rare. Collisions between motorcycles and cars or trucks are usually extremely severe, as are the injuries that occur when bikers get run off the road due to another driver's negligence.
Drivers of passenger cars often assume that motorcycle accidents are always the bike riders' fault. Motorcycle riders have fought back against that misconception - we've all seen the "Start Seeing Motorcycles" bumper stickers.
Nonetheless, some prejudice against motorcycle riders still exists, which can make it more difficult to recover full and fair compensation after a serious accident.
Bender & Gritz, APLC, is a well-established San Diego law firm with extensive experience representing the victims of motorcycle accidents. We know how to handle serious injury cases, including accidents that result in major trauma such as spinal cord injuries or internal brain injuries.
In every case, our goal is to achieve the maximum possible compensation for our client:
- Lost wages due to time off work
- Medical bills that are not covered by medical insurance
- Rehabilitation therapies
- Necessary future medical care or personal assistance, especially in serious injury cases
- Compensation for pain and suffering
In the most tragic type of motorcycle accident, we work with the families of fatal bike crash victims to file wrongful death claims.
Past Successful Settlements for Injured Bikers
Our law firm's past performance can never guarantee future results. However, we have enjoyed success on behalf of bike crash victims.
- A student in his twenties was struck by a vehicle while riding his motorcycle on a back country road. The student broke his leg, broke his arm in two places, broke his fingers and suffered serious internal injuries. We achieved the maximum possible insurance settlement on his behalf — $1.25 million.
- We won $250,000 in arbitration on behalf of another young man who suffered multiple injuries when he was struck by a vehicle and thrown from his motorcycle.
Read more about our past verdicts and settlements.
Contact Bender & Gritz ● Free Consultation ● No Recovery, No Fee
Talk to a lawyer at Bender & Gritz for legal help after your own, or a family member's, motorcycle accident. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients do not pay attorneys' fees unless and until we achieve compensation on their behalf.
Call us at 619-618-2988, toll-free at 866-603-7941, or use our online contact form.